Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
ExporTech Corporate Management Program in Ontario
Thursday, December 13, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM (PST)
EXPORTECH Corporate Management Program
Attendees must attend all 3 sessions
December 13, 2012-- January 24, 2013 -- February 28, 2013
- Companies participate in three one-day sessions scheduled over a three-month period. In between, each company works on the development and implementation of their international growth plan, with the support of a coach.
How EXPORTECH Can Drive International Sales GrowthToday!
- Provides your company with a systematic process for entering or expanding in global markets
- Connect you with the best international business experts in the region
- Assists you to develop a peer-reviewed export growth plan in 12 weeks
- Generates measureable results for committed C-level particpants
- Involves a unique combination of innovative group sessions and individualized coaching
Benefits of the Program
- Accelerated Speed-to-Market - jump starts international sales growth
- Efficient Connection and Time Savings - connects companies with qualified experts and vendors
- Reduce Risk and Increase Success - engages top leadership with a strategic focus
Results of the Program
- The average participants increase sales by nearly $170,000
- Many companies generate export sales within 3-6 months of completing the program, and some have negotiated sales before the program's final session
- The average participant reported cost savings of $34,000
- The program saves the average company over 120 hours of labor time by navigating them through the international growth process.
- The estimated average gain in operating margin is 10x the typical investment of staff labor time and program fees.
Sign Up today since seats are limited to
only 6-8 companies - 16 attendees total!
California Manufacturing Technology Consulting®
690 Knox Street, Suite 200 • Torrance, CA • 90502 • (310) 263-3060 • www.cmtc.com
When & Where
CMTC is a private, mission-based non-profit corporation, afffiliated with the National Institute of Standards and Technology's (NIST) Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP). Our mission is to create solutions for manufacturing growth and profitability. CMTC serves 17 counties in the Southern California area and has over 20 years of experience working with manufacturers.